Struggling with what to do with the waste water after rinsing your mixer and grinding your countertops? We have a brand new product that solves the waste water dilemma in a compact, inexpensive, easy to use form.
- Compact - Takes up little space in your shop
- Inexpensive - Initial investment only $548 and zero time
- Easy to use - Just shop vac up dirty water, then dump into the Sludge Buster
- Clean - Completely filters water to meet EPA standards
- Green - Recycle the clean water
Amazingly simple and effective! Just follow these easy steps:
- Collect: When wet grinding or cleaning tools, collect waste water in tubs or shop vac off the floor, then dump it into the top of the Sludge Buster
- Drain: Let clean water drain away or into collection tubs, then wait 5 minutes
- Clean: Wash out the top and middle chambers, tilt the bottom chamber to drain any remaining water, and clean the filter sock to prevent clogging
- Reuse: Dispose of sludge left in bottom chamber, and reuse aggregates, sand and water
Order now! Click the Add to Cart button below.
NOTE: The unit does NOT include a Filter Sock, but we recommend this for any form of decorative concrete as an extra step to filter very fine particulates such as pigments. Click below to order a Filter Sock Replacement as well.
For detailed usage instructions, click here.
For instructions on replacing the Filter Pod, click here.
Order Filter Pod Replacement, Neutralization Packet Replacement, Filter Sock Replacement or Extension Hose.