Code of Ethics
You can trust members of The Concrete Countertop Institute to provide the highest level of professionalism in the concrete countertop industry.
All members of The Concrete Countertop Institute make the following pledge when they join:
The Concrete Countertop Professional Code of Ethics
I am a Concrete Countertop Professional. I believe and affirm that:
- Concrete countertops, fireplaces, sinks, tubs, furniture and other concrete elements should meet the same basic quality standards that these same elements meet when created from other materials. The elements should perform the function for which they were intended in a way that satisfies the expectations of the client and generally accepted levels of fit, finish and performance.
- As a professional, I am constantly improving my techniques of concrete making, installation, project execution and customer service.
- I maintain and conduct business in accordance with fair and honorable standards of competition.
- I improve the customer experience by assisting in the education and product knowledge of my company's clients and customers (builders, kitchen & bath dealers, architects, designers, and homeowners) before, during, and after installation.
- I strive to promote a spirit of cooperation within the concrete countertop industry.
- I pledge to contribute to the community by offering my insight and experience for the betterment of all members.